During 2013 the Innovation Department at GippsTAFE has delivered six training webinars looking at features of Moodle and other online plaforms in use at GippsTAFE that will assist teachers to comply with reporting and auditing requirements. These sessions have all been recorded and the recordings can be accessed using the links below.
Webinar 1 – Starting off Right
• See how different departments set up their units and courses
• Hear about an online student induction
• Explore the reports available to demonstrate evidence of engagement
Webinar 2 – Assignment 2.3
• Learn about the new features of the Moodle assignment tool including the student declaration.
• Hear how this tool collects evidence for auditing purposes
Webinar 3 – Making the Most of Grades
• Hear how some departments use Moodle to track student progress
• Learn how to streamline grading using online grading forms or rubrics
• See how to replace numeric grading with a scale
Webinar 4 – Moodle Management
Explore ways Moodle can help you better manage your students using:
• Groups and Groupings
• Completion tracking
• Selective release
Webinar 5 – Evidence of Engagement Online
Explore the many ways to capture evidence of student engagement online using E-Tivities
Webinar 6 – Making the Most of Webinars
• Learn how to organise a webinar for your students
• Hear how to make your webinar more interesting and engaging
• See what reports are available to prove evidence of engagement
Please be patient when you click on the links above as these may take several minutes to download and begin playing.